Friday 20 November 2009

My mind, the sky

My mind is blank. I'm still sad by Daul's death, such a talented person, gone, my heart goes out to her family and friends, i only hope this was a dream.

In the mean time i give you The Antlers.



I actually like kettering a lot. dark honesty.

"Before diving into this, i think some background would be useful. When she was younger, she had nightmares. She had scissor-pain and phantom limbs, and things that kept her nervous through that twelve year interim. When she fell crossing that street, those nightmares fell from building tops and took her by the hand.

She was brought into these rooms with sliding curtains and shining children's head. One of them, that boy, was not as lucky as she then. (Years later, he would return to her at night, just when she thought she might have fallen asleep. as she would later describe to me, his face would be up against hers, and she'd be too terrified to speak.)

Now, I won't pretend I understand, because i can't, and know i never will. But something makes her sting, and something makes her want to kill. it make her crawl under that house, and stick her head under the stove. . .well, my point is that in all that is that it's all connected in these complicated nightmares that we wove"

No comments: