Tuesday 23 March 2010

Post fashion week

SInce i am not of the elite. I had to watch the shows on youtube. I never really mentioned any really but i should let you know that i have spent many a nights watching these fashion shows and googling who wore what who fell on the runway etc. Anyway last night after i read so many things on the Dolce and Gabbana fall 2010 catwalk, i finally gave into youtubing the video. I think it ended spectacularly, seeing all the models at the end parading down the runway with a backdrop of all the seamstresses, co-workers, what have you gather around the screen witnessing an end to the collection, left me rather satisfied, not too sure about the collection itself thought, while many are pushing the limits within fashion. I just felt there should have been more, or is less is more? here is a question to debate.

No comments: