Friday 26 March 2010

Lets start

Today has been one of those days where you can't quite make out if it's a good or a bad one. The sky is grey i may be forced to leave certain things. On a plus the exhibition yesterday went surprisingly well, after many doubts about the space etc not to mention the timeline i ripped down (oops). I spent literally all day before 6Pm to film and edit the different film clips, go to the space at the moonfish to find working TVs, which proved harder than i thought. Right up till 6pm when we had to stop and clear everything out for the preview at 7pm. I surprisingly pulled this whole thing off and surprisingly i will stop using surprisingly before someone slaps me.
But this easter i promise will be a good productive holiday, i'll have to make it even if it isn't.
Also reconnecting with old friends. My friend from Korea from when i was little just messaged me!!! The wonders!

No comments: