Thursday 18 February 2010

animation

After a brief minute talk with my tutor. I started to wonder what animation meant to me. For me it's always been personal, i found it almost magical in a way, where the impossible becomes possible. Sometimes this can be overwhelming as my head burst with ideas wanting to spill out. Animation is a platform in a way of displaying my ideas through this media, it has so much potential to create so many different things all at once, deceiving the eye, making us believe. In response to this i want to show you this video made by Dali and Bunuel. I remember watching this at college during a lecture and i was amazed at how they managed to show some of the scenes, the man with the ants crawling out of his hand has been in my head this very day. Oh and of course i'll have to give Svankmajor a mention as well.

No comments: