Friday 22 January 2010

Bling Bling Bloom Boom

After reading the recent blog post by Queen Michelle I was rather transfixed on the images she had to offer. These were designs made by a design company in Amsterdam called Tjep

I was just looking at all the design work and reading up on them and i must say i am most impressed. Where all designers tackle their problems with a why? sounds most interesting and intriguing. I wished that i always questioned myself when producing my work. I probably do consciously without realising you know.

What you end up is a palette of wonderful designs, so beautiful and simple. The design concept is just so well thought out and made i wished i could post every photo possible as everything is so nicely done. But obviously i can't really do that can i?






I just love the piece called 'A clockwork Love'. I can't stop looking at it, it's almost hypnotic. Such a intricate piece i love the layering idea.

No comments: